Slow Cooker Pork Tacos

Mmmmm. Tacos.


This dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. *cough cough Taco Tuesday*


While I used pork, I encourage you to try this with chicken breast or beef as well! Crock pots are amazing and just like a fast pass for tolls on the highway, everyone needs one.


I used flour tortillas because I'm not a fan of their cousin, corn tortillas, but if you're gluten free or just prefer corn, go for it!


Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
Photo Credit: MJL

Ingredients (makes about 12-14 tacos):
3lbs Pork Butt/Shoulder (you can get a bigger size for more leftovers)
Flour or Corn Tortillas
2 Tbl Chili Powder
2 Tbl Cumin
1 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper

Optional:
Salsa Verde (I used Chi-Chi's)
Cheese (I did one with feta and one with cheddar)
Cilantro
Pickled Jalapeno Slices
Diced White Onion

Directions:
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork inside and coat with spices. Cook on low for 8 hours. Shred pork, taste, and adjust spices as needed.

To assemble the tacos, just add 1-2oz of pork in each shell and top with your favorite toppings! Stay tuned to see what I did with the leftover pork!


Enjoy :)


The nutrition facts are better left unsaid. Also, the amount of meat/shell type/toppings varies per person!

Popular Posts